Unfortunately, and based on past shipping experience plus the fact I am a small business, international shipping has become too costly for me to offer with my usual guarantees or warranties. All my products are high quality, made to last, made correctly, and packed well for shipping, however, once the order leaves my business I no longer have control of how it is handled, especially when shipped internationally so please understand why I have to set these shipping policies.
Craig Dabler Jewelers, Inc. is located in Tucson, Arizona and typical shipping is 10 days to two weeks for Priority and several weeks if First Class. If longer, check with your Customs agency first or look at the tracking number (Priority shipments only) which is electronically sent, to the email address provided, when order is shipped.
1) On occasion, international shipping orders take extra travel time due to various hold ups along the way such as weather, mechanical issues, etc., and don't arrive in the average window of about 2 weeks. Due to the long travel distance, this is a risk you take and completely out of my control so please be patient and realize your package may take many more weeks to arrive. Often, packages are held in Customs for one reason or another so please contact your customs location before contacting me. ***Contacting customs is the buyers responsibility and not something I can do.
2) Understand that orders containing fragile items such as crucibles, crucible holders, waxes, may arrive with the fragile items broken. If this happens, I will not send replacements but may refund if a picture is sent showing the shipping related damage. Unfortunately, this only occurs with international orders so there is risk which is not normal with US orders. I do pack them very well but some times the extra travel distance and handling by postal carriers can cause broken items.
3) On average, International shipping is about $82.50, sometimes more / usually a bit less. If I find out that shipping is less, I will refund you and charge you what I am charged as I make no money on shipping.
4) I only ship using USPS Priority for most items or USPS First Class if the items are small and light enough (less than 8 ounces with box). I use no other shipping service other than USPS (United States Postal Service).
5) I know nothing about your countries Customs or its shipping laws / fees so it is 100% your responsibility to know this ahead of ordering. All international shipping duties and custom fees are the responsibility of the buyer. Please contact your local customs organization to learn what to expect before making an order.
6) It is illegal to fill out Customs forms with lesser values or as gifts (unless actually a gift) so please don't ask for this.
7) Lost packages. Although quite rare, if this happens I do not offer refunds on products or postage due to the high shipping costs so this is something to consider if you choose to order. If a concern, maybe buy your own shipping insurance.
My apologizes on how strict this now is but it is unfortunately how it now has to be if I want to continue to offer my products to international buyers.