A really cool running shoe I modeled off my Hokas. It's an unfinished casting which even has the shoelaces.
* This listing is for 1 sterling silver running shoe casting.
* This shoe jewelry component is cast in sterling silver which is recycled and specially alloyed to help prevent tarnishing.
* Once cast, I snip off the sprue near the piece (this will require finishing to fully remove), clean the surface, and magnetic finish them to shine them up. These still require minimal hand finishing.
* Trail running shoe measure 3/4" long x 1/4" wide x about 5/16" tall (not including jump ring).
* I cast all my sterling silver pieces using .925 Sterling Silver in my Tucson AZ studio.