A small, nice quality prickly pear cactus casting which would make a nice charm or pendant or even earrings simply by adding a small jump ring to the top or drilling a hole. Would also be a cool accessory soldered onto another form of jewelry.
* This listing is for 1 sterling silver prickly pear cactus casting.
* This prickly pear cactus jewelry component is cast in a special sterling silver which is recycled and alloyed to help prevent tarnishing.
* Once cast, I snip off the sprue at the bottom of the piece (this will require finishing to fully remove), clean the surface, and magnetic finish so that Metalsmiths, Silversmiths, and Jewelers will have minimal finishing time.
* Prickly pear cactus measures just over 3/4 inch tall x 7/8 inch wide x approximately 1 mm thick.
* I cast all my sterling silver pieces using recycled Sterling Silver from Stuller Settings, Inc.