These are now BLUE and BLACK! A new tool design made to hold a whip and crucible to pour the molten metal easier than if doing it entirely free hand.
* Comes with a seasoned crucible and whip so it's ready to go!
* Picture 2 shows it with a table which can be purchased separately if needed.
* Pictures 4 - 6 show it pouring into a die.
* Designed to adjust so that tool can be used in various applications.
*Fully adjustable to allow the user to change the height so that it will work with various sizes of ingot molds or flasks if casting. Designed to adjust by simply loosening and tightening the Allen bolts with either the hand or with an Allen wrench (included).
* Made using 11 gauge steel with two adjustment points, this tool is built to last a lifetime. Measures approximately 3 3/4 inch wide x 6 1/4 inches at the tallest or 4 1/4 inches at the lowest. Top handle is about 10 inches long.
* Handle may get hot so it is advised to use gloves that handle some heat.
* Tool design is powder coated blue and black hammer tone. Some parts may have minimal scratches which is unavoidable.
* Includes one 6 part Help U Pour Plus tool with seasoned crucible and whip handle.