These are now BLUE and BLACK! A new tool design made to hold a round 7.5 ounce crucible and pour the molten metal easier than if doing it entirely free hand.
* Table is an option and sold separately.
* Can be used for various pouring needs with some shown in the pictures. Works for sand casting, die pouring, bottom draw vacuum casting, and ingot pouring. I'm sure there are other options as well.
***Option available for additional seasoned crucible.
* Crucibles have a special set of holes added on the side to fit this set up and are only available through me.
* Specially designed with four bolts which hold the crucible in position for either a right or left handed pour.
* Comes with a seasoned 7.5 ounce crucible so it's ready to go!
* Designed to adjust so that tool can be used in various applications.
*Fully adjustable to allow the user to change the height so that it will work with various sizes of ingot molds or flasks if casting. Designed to adjust by simply loosening and tightening the Allen bolts with either the hand or with an Allen wrench (included).
* Made using 11 gauge steel with two adjustment points, this tool is built to last a lifetime. Measures approximately 3 3/4 inch wide x 6 1/4 inches at the tallest or 4 1/4 inches at the lowest. Top handle is about 10 inches long.
* Handle may get hot so it is advised to use gloves that handle some heat.
* Tool design is powder coated blue and black hammer tone. Some parts may have minimal scratches which is unavoidable.
* Will fit the 7.5 ounce crucible as pictured.
* Includes one 6 part Help U Pour Plus tool with seasoned 7.5 ounce crucible. Options available for an extra charge.