* This listing is for 1 sterling silver solid paw casting which could be used either as a charm or as a pendant.
* This solid paw jewelry component is cast in a special sterling silver which is recycled and alloyed to help prevent tarnishing.
* Once cast, I snip off the sprue as close to the piece as possible (pictures show where sprue is cut), clean the surface, and magnetic finish them so that Metalsmiths, Silversmiths, and Jewelers will have minimal finishing time.
* Paw measures approximately 5/8 inch across x nearly 3/4 inch tall and are about 1.4 mm thick on edges.
* I cast all my sterling silver pieces using premium .927 Sterlium Sterling Silver from Stuller Settings, Inc.