|A new tool design made to hold a rectangular 7 ounce crucible and pour the molten metal easier than if doing it entirely free hand. Back plate is sold unpainted.
***Option available for additional whip and crucible.
Picture 5 shows an unpainted version with back plate which is used to add weight (a small steel block) when used in the top position and help to keep stability when pouring.
*Hole in crucible has been professionally drilled larger to make pouring easier.
* Specially designed with two bolts which hold the crucible in position for either a right or left handed pour.
* Comes with a seasoned 7 ounce crucible so it's ready to go!
* Designed to adjust so that tool can be used in various applications.
*Fully adjustable to allow the user to change the height so that it will work with various sizes of ingot molds or flasks if casting. Designed to adjust by simply loosening and tightening the Allen bolts with either the hand or with an Allen wrench (included).
* Made using 11 gauge steel with two adjustment points, this tool is built to last a lifetime. Measures approximately 3 3/4 inch wide x 6 1/4 inches at the tallest or 4 1/4 inches at the lowest. Top handle is about 10 inches long.
* Handle may get hot so it is advised to use gloves that handle some heat.
* Tool design is powder coated black hammer tone. Some parts may have minimal scratches which is unavoidable.
* Will fit the 7 ounce crucible as pictured. Top crucible section can be adjusted to possibly fit other sizes of crucibles.
* Picture 6 shows it with the whip and round crucible option available for an additional charge.
* Pictures 7 and 8 show it with both options, the whip and crucible and small ingot table.
* Includes one 6 part Help U Pour Plus tool with seasoned 7 ounce crucible. Options available for an extra charge.