|A new tool design made to help people heat their metal faster, have a safe place to hold the whip and crucible, and pour the molten metal easier, possibly into an ingot mold.
* Pictures 3, 4 and 5 show an unpainted version with various tool configurations to aid in pouring.
* Whip and crucible not included. Can be added as an accessory.
* Designed to adjust so that an ingot mold sits below and is positioned so molten metal can be poured easier than if doing it free hand. Some coordination is still needed but tool will make the process easier since crucible is not entirely in the air.
*Fully adjustable to allow the user to change the height so that it will work with various sizes of ingot molds. Designed to adjust by simply loosening and tightening the Allen bolts with either the hand or with an Allen wrench (included) or turning the table over to get even lower yet.
* Made using 11 gauge steel with two adjustment points, this tool is built to last a lifetime. Measures approximately 3 3/4 inch wide x 6 1/4 inches at the tallest or 4 1/4 inches at the lowest. Holder is about 4 5/8 inch square.
* Some parts may have minimal scratches which is unavoidable.
* Will only fit 2 1/4 inch crucible with whip style handle as pictured.
* Includes one 3 part Heat N Pour tool, and a fire brick crucible holder with magnet attachment. (Whip and Seasoned Crucible can be added as an Accessory).